The Sims 3 Showtime Casual Trend Top - by Anubis

Showtime came with lots of good loking outfits, specially the dresses. But there was this outfit, horribly paired with a pair of ripped jean shorts. It could have been a great top, but for some reason EA decided not doing it. So I did it! And it looks great! :D

It may not look as detailed as the original, because I couldn't add a bump map because it looked really bad for some reason, anyway it is still looking great! ^-^


- For females young adults and adults.
- These can be used in everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear and career categories.
- Three recolorable areas, three designs included.
- Both package and sims3pack formats.
- This is base game compatible. It doesn't need Showtime to work.






Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. Don't re use my meshes or textures without permission.

Adult Only




Model credits:
~ Hairs by The Sims 3 Showtime / Savio / CoolSims

~ Bottoms by The Sims 3 Nightlife / The Sims 3 Showtime
~ Shoes by Elexis / BaseGame
~ Skintones by 234jiao / Ephemera / Aikea
~ Eyes by LemonLeaf / ImminentFate / -Shady-
~ Lipsticks, blushes and eyeliner by LemonLeaf
~ Eyeshadows by LadyFrontbum
~ Eyebrows by Base Game / Jessica_2020

31 comments:

Rosa said...

Beautiful but do you /have/ to have showtime for these to work?

Anubis360 said...

Already stated, this is base game compatible, it doesn't need showtime to work :)

☠ Half Blood, Half Sand ☠ said...

So cute ! Thank you =)

Rosa said...

Oh sorry, didn't see that >_<
But thank you :)

Anonymous said...

You know the girl with the blond hair and purple top - where did you get her hair from?

Anubis360 said...

All the info about the stuff used is right there, in the model credits at the bottom :)

irKatty said...

Looks great!

KosmoKhaos said...

Yay! This is awesome! I don't have (and will probably never get) ShowTime so this is awesome! I heard thst the one thing that EP definitely had going for it was the clothing and it looks like they were right!

Jess said...

Thank you for this!! *_* ♥

Yoteamo said...

Thanks so much, I love this top and was mortified it came with some scraggly shorts attached. Time to get my swerve on...! <3

Anonymous said...

I love your stuff Nubie! BTW, I've seen alot of your creations and for the model credits you say The Sims 3 Nightlife. It's supposed to be Late Night, right? :)

Dax Orbit said...

Thank you for this.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed about the arms though. I was hoping that the arms would be a separate channel then the main shirt itself, since it doesn't look like they're connected. Would have been fun to do some stripey arms. xD

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I saw some of the showtime outfits and when I saw this top I could only hope for a replication or an edit. Love this!

Anubis360 said...

Yeah, I always confus them xD

Anubis360 said...

Actually, arms are connected, just check it in game :)

DaringDecay said...

I don't have showtime so this is so "OMG!" for me. XD Thanks Nubie! <3

Dax Orbit said...

Ahh, I see. I should look before I speak. xD

Anonymous said...

This is lovely for people like me who don't have Showtime! Thank you! <3

Kylie said...

I'm so sad that this won't download for me as it is soo beautiful :)

Danaia said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been waiting patiently for someone to make this top without the fugly shorts. Thank you, again!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. This has become my favorite go-to top.

Unknown said...

So Lovely! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous top. Thank you for making it available as a separate.

Lady Vedder said...

Simple design, I love it. I'm sure it'll be used many times. Thanks so much <3

Golden Wings said...

Wow! They're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I don't have Showtime =/ is there any way to convert the showtime hair for base game??

heaven said...

I loved this top the first time I saw it. Until I realized what shorts it came with. It's so great to have the option to have it mixed now. Thank you for that!

On another note, do you happen to remember any of the poses you used? I love them!

Mani said...

Thank you so much! <3 I keep wanting to use the outfit but the shorts are really awful.

Ikari Sims said...

People please read the description xD, its there for some reason ¬_¬
Anyway, love it *-* I hated that ugly shorts >:c

Anonymous said...

thanx 4 the top, it's awesome

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment